Tadoba Andhari National Park Is One Of India's best Tiger Reservoirs, And It Provides The Perfect Wildlife Experience. Tadoba Is Located In Chandrapur And Covers 625 Square Kilometers With A Wide Range Of Birds, Reptiles, And Animals. Nearby villages such as Mohurli, Kolara, Telia, Panderpuani, Jhamunjhari, and buffer zones Agarzeri and Katzeri have welcomed the reservoir.
The Best Vacation Ever.
Tadoba Is The Happiest Jungle In The World, With An Abundance Of Deers, Sambars, Wild Dogs, Wild Boars, Crocodiles, Jungle Fowls, Peacocks, Langoors, And Many Other Amazing Creatures Living In Harmony. Crocodile Bark, Bija, Dhauda, Hald, Salai, Semal, And Tendu, Beheda, Hirda, Karaya Gum, Mahua Madhuca (Crepe Myrtle), And Lannea Coromandelica (Wodier Tree) Are Other Common Species In Tadoba's Dry Jungle.
Overall, Tadoba Jungle, particularly the Tiger Reservoir, is a must-see destination for everyone looking for the best summer vacation ever.
- Numerous tiger sightings.
- Birding, Nature Trails, and Jungle Safaris
- An exhilarating jungle camp.
- The best spots to visit if you're a wildlife photographer
Day 0 – Wednesday
08:15 pm – Departure from Mumbai CSMT by Train NGP DURONTO EXP (12289)
Day 1 – Thursday
07:20 am – Reach Nagpur
08:00 am – Breakfast on the way and proceed to our Hotel
11:30 pm – Hotel check in, freshen up and take rest
01:00 pm – Leave for afternoon safari after lunch
06:30 pm – Back to hotel, have evening tea and relax for the day
08:00 pm – Enjoy dinner with chats and gossip, share experience of first safari
09:30 pm – Sleep Time
Day 2 – Friday
05:30 am – High tea and biscuits. And prepare for morning safari
05:30 am – Leave for morning safari
11:00 am – Back to hotel, freshen up
12:00 pm – Lunch Time
02:00 pm – Leave for afternoon safari
06:30 pm – Back to our Hotel and stories about safari zones, some tiger tales
08:00 pm – Have dinner.
08:00 pm – Relax for the day
09:30 pm – Sleep with memories of wilderness
Day 3 – Saturday
05:30 am – High tea and biscuits and prepare for morning safari
05:30 am – Leave for morning safari
11:00 am – After finishing the safaris back to Hotel
12:00 pm – Have lunch and pack for the departure to Nagpur, with memories of tigers
04:00 pm – Reach Nagpur station and catch a train for overnight journey to Mumbai.
Day 4 – Sunday
08:00 am – Reach Mumbai
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- 3 AC Train traveling from Mumbai to Nagpur and Return
- Food: Thursday and Friday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Saturday Breakfast, Lunch
- Accommodation in Hotel 2 nights and 3 days.
- All Transports between Nagpur and Tadoba
- Entry fees and sightseeing cost
- An experienced Local Guide .
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- Trekizens administration charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during journey
- Camera Charges
- Those wants save time can fly to the nearest airport (Nagpur)
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost included above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Card, (Aadhar Card or Voting Card)
- Sanitary Kit, Suncoast, sun cap, sunscreen are the must.
- Get all the camera accessories and tripods ready for good shots.
- Umbrella (to avoid summer heat)
- Ware nature-friendly cloths Please don’t wear bright colored clothes.
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Good shoes or Good quality Floaters
- A small Backpack (Avoid Suitcases)
- Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- water 2 liter atleat with you
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual ( Personal basic medical kit )
- Do not carry big bags or luggage in gypsy
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- Carry All Camera accessories, there are no stores near the jungle to buy anything.
- Do not carry alcohol or cigarettes or lighter.
- Tiger sightings are a matter of luck.
- Weather conditions also affect tiger sightings.
- Please note that train or flight tickets can be arranged on prior request.
- The fare is not included in the tour cost and will have to be paid separately.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited.
- Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed.