Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium. | Endurance Level : Easy-Medium. | Duration : 1 Night - 1 Day
Secret Waterfall is situated in Tamhini Ghat nearby Devkund Waterfall. There is a natural pond for swimming. One of the best weekend gateway near Mumbai and Pune, a must-visit place for nature lovers. Let’s get connected to nature and have a refreshing weekend that will leave only footprints behind with lifetime memories with our team
- Easy trek through dense forest
- Beautiful trek in evergreen forest in Tamhini Ghat.
- A beautiful Waterfall & Natural pond
- Crossing the streams and enjoying a natural bath
Meeting Point : Chitra Cinema Dadar (E)
Meeting Time : 10.30 pm
Day 01 - (Saturday)
- 10.30 PM - Depart from DADAR by Private bus.
Day 02 - (Sunday)
- 4.30 AM - Reach Patnus
- 6.00 AM -Small Introduction session and trek guidelines & Breakfast and start the trek
- 7.30 AM - Reach waterfall. Enjoy in the natural pool water, dance, have lovely photographs
- 11.30 pm - Start return trek
- 2.00 pm - Reach back to Patnus get changed and have tasty lunch
- 3.30 pm - start the return journey to Mumbai.
- 8.00 pm - Reach Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai Transport
- Life jacket for swimming
- Guide Charges
- Forest Entry Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- N95 Mask (Must)
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- Rain cheater, umbrella
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly Prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
1) What is Trekking?
- When you find yourself halfway around the world, this traditional way of travelling long distances on trails is called Trekking.
2) What do I need to carry?
- On a trek, you will only be required to carry those items needed for the day of walking. you can check "Things to Carry"
3) What do we eat and drink while on the trek?
- Eat a healthy wholesome breakfast. Keep some dry fruits handy.
4) Do I need any special clothing or gear?
- You need to have the proper clothing for Your Trek also you will need to have a comfortable pair of hiking boots.
5) What is the general food menu on the trek?
- We provide you with healthy, nutritious food on your trek. We serve Veg, Non-Veg also Jain food.
6) Is transportation from the meeting point included in the trek fee?
- The trek fee covers everything from the Inclusions list. the trek and back to the meeting point.
7) What kind of vehicles are available?
- There are various vehicles that our transport coordinator usually arranged. like BUS-Bolero-Tempo Traveller.
8) What documents to carry on the trek?
- Original and photocopy of government photo identity card. COVID Related certificates.
9) Is Network/Internet access available while trekking?
- Internet is available in most places. But in remote areas sometimes the network is not available.
10) Where can I get more information?
- Please do contact our office for further information or with any questions.