Difficulty level - Medium | Endurance level - Medium-Hard | Duration - 2 day 1 Night
Rajmachi Is One Of The Many Historical Forts In The Rugged Hills Of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Ghats). It Consists Of Two Twin Fortresses Shriwardhan Ballekilla And Manaranjan Balekilla, With A Wide Machi (Plateau) Surrounding The Two Balekillas. Udhewadi Is A Small Village Of About 22 Houses Situated On The Machi, At The Southern Foot Of Manaranjan Balekilla Of Rajmach (Wikipedia)
- Kalbhairavnath temple
- Udaysagar lake
- Shrivardhan fort
- Awesome view of Lonavala
- Kondane Caves and Waterfalls
- Ancient Lake & Shiva Temple
- Mesmerizing views of Sahyadri Mountains
- Breathtaking beauty or Rajmachi
- Walk Through Tribal Village
Train Timing From Mumbai
22105 - Indrayani Express - Mumbai Cst - 05:40 - Lonavala - 08:00*
- 05:40 am : Mumbai Cst (CSTM)
- 05:51 am : Dadar (DR)
- 06:14 am : Thane (TNA)
- 06:33 am : Kalyan Junction (KYN)
- 07:13 am : Karjat (KJT)
- 07:58 am : Lonavala (LNL)
Day 1 - Saturday
- 08:15 am : Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards Fanasrai by Jeep
- 09.15 am : Breakfast and Tea at Fantasia
- 10.00 am : Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 10:30 am : Start 6km plain walk trek to Rajmachi from Fanasrai, Enjoy waterfalls on the way.
- 01.30 pm : Reach Udhewadi and Lunch (Self Carried)
- 03.00 pm : Start trek to Shrivardhan Fort visit and exploration
- 06.00 pm : Descend to Village and Rest same time.
- 09.00 pm : Dinner and retire for the day / Night walk for interested members.
- 10:00 pm : Lightouts Sleep (Dormitory Home Stay)
Day 2 - Sunday
- 06.00 am : Wake up Call
- 07.00 am : Breakfast and Tea
- 08.00 am : Visit Udaysagar Talav and Mahadev Temple.
- 09.30 am : Start descending towards Karjat side. Visit Kondhane Caves.
- 12.30 pm : Reach Kondane Village and Lunch.
- 01.30 pm : Move Toward Karjat Station
- 02:30 pm: Reach Karjat Station, Start travel for Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- Transportation by Local Jeep from Lonavala to Fanasrai, Kondane to Karjat
- Breakfast & Dinner on Day 1,
- Breakfast & Lunch on Day 2
- Dormitory Home Stay
- Forest Entry Fee
- Basic First Aid
- Trekizens Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch on Day 1 (Saturday)
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters) Must
- 1 Torch (Must) with spare batteries (Must)
- Bunch of Papers, Camera, Cap, etc.
- Some Ready to eat food - Chikki, Dates, Plum Cake, etc
- Umbrella, Raincoat, rain poncho, or windcheater
- Extra Pair of dry clothes
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Tip: Keep minimum weight
Please Note :
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.