Difficulty level - Easy | Endurance level - Easy | Duration - 1 day 1 Night
Rajmachi Is One Of The Many Historical Forts In The Rugged Hills Of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Ghats). It Consists Of Two Twin Fortresses Shriwardhan Ballekilla And Manaranjan Balekilla, With A Wide Machi (Plateau) Surrounding The Two Balekillas. Udhewadi Is A Small Village Of About 22 Houses Situated On The Machi, At The Southern Foot Of Manaranjan Balekilla Of Rajmach (Wikipedia)
We provide homemade food which local secret spice which will rejuvenate your taste bud. Our Band is quite famous in their field and have domain expertise with regards to the instruments they play.
Camping offers peace and a relaxing atmosphere. It helps to get close to nature and a much-needed break from hectic routines, excel ppts, and targets.
Sound of chirping birds in evening and sunset is the beauty of Rajmachi camping. Trust me ambiance is breathtaking and relaxing to rejuvenate. Stargazing and watching star constellation is another attraction where if u are lucky then you can witness shooting stars too.
Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, families and pets.
- Jungle Trail
- Kalbhairavnath temple
- Udaysagar lake
- Shrivardhan fort
- Tent stay, local cuisines
- Awesome view of Lonavala
- Mesmerizing views of Sahyadri Mountains
- Breathtaking beauty or Rajmachi
- Walk Through Tribal Village
Train Timing From Mumbai
11041 - Mumbai Cst Chennai Express
Mumbai Cst (14:00)
Day 1 Saturday
- 05.10 pm - Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards Jambhul pada by Jeep
- 06:30 pm - Reach Jambulpada, Introduction time and start jungle Trek towards Rajmachi
- 09.00 pm - Reach Base Village
- 09.30 pm - Dinner - Stay in Tent or Home Stay
- 10:00 pm - Go for the jungle trails.
- 11.00 pm - Lightouts Sleep
Day 2 Sunday
- 06.00 AM - Wake Up
- 06:30 AM - Breakfast
- 08:30 AM - Shrivardhan Fort visit and exploration
- 10:30 AM - Lunch
- 11:00 AM - Trek Walking towards Jambulpada.
- 02:30 PM - Reach Lonavala railway station and catch a train back to your home with loads of memories.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Lonavala To Lonavala
- 1 Breakfast & Tea
- 1 Dinner (Veg Only)
- 1 Lunch (Veg Only)
- Tent Stay or Homestay (Depend on weather)
- Forest Entry Fee
- Basic First Aid
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters) Must
- 1 Torch (Must) with spare batteries (Must)
- Bunch of Papers, Camera, Cap, etc.
- Some Ready to eat food - Chikki, Dates, Plum Cake, etc
- Umbrella, Raincoat, rain poncho, or windcheater
- Extra Pair of dry clothes
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Tip: Keep minimum weight
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.