Difficulty level - Easy | Endurance level - Easy | Duration - 1 day 1 Night
Rajmachi Is One Of The Many Historical Forts In The Rugged Hills Of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Ghats). It Consists Of Two Twin Fortresses Shriwardhan Ballekilla And Manaranjan Balekilla, With A Wide Machi (Plateau) Surrounding The Two Balekillas. Udhewadi Is A Small Village Of About 22 Houses Situated On The Machi, At The Southern Foot Of Manaranjan Balekilla Of Rajmach (Wikipedia)
- Jungle Trail
- Kalbhairavnath temple
- Udaysagar lake
- Shrivardhan fort
- Tent stay, local cuisines
- Awesome view of Lonavala
- Mesmerizing views of Sahyadri Mountains
- Breathtaking beauty or Rajmachi
- Walk Through Tribal Village
Train Timing From Mumbai
11041 - Mumbai Cst Chennai Express
Mumbai Cst (14:00)
Day 1 Saturday
- 05.10 pm - Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards Jambhul pada by Jeep
- 06:30 pm - Reach Jambulpada, Introduction time and start jungle Trek towards Rajmachi
- 09.00 pm - Reach Base Village
- 09.30 pm - Dinner - Stay in Tent or Home Stay
- 10:00 pm - Go for the jungle trails.
- 11.00 pm - Lightouts Sleep
Day 2 Sunday
- 06.00 AM - Wake Up
- 06:30 AM - Breakfast
- 08:30 AM - Shrivardhan Fort visit and exploration
- 10:30 AM - Lunch
- 11:00 AM - Trek Walking towards Jambulpada.
- 02:30 PM - Reach Lonavala railway station and catch a train back to your home with loads of memories.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Lonavala To Lonavala
- 1 Breakfast & Tea
- 1 Dinner (Veg Only)
- 1 Lunch (Veg Only)
- Tent Stay or Homestay (Depend on weather)
- Forest Entry Fee
- Basic First Aid
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters) Must
- 1 Torch (Must) with spare batteries (Must)
- Bunch of Papers, Camera, Cap, etc.
- Some Ready to eat food - Chikki, Dates, Plum Cake, etc
- Umbrella, Raincoat, rain poncho, or windcheater
- Extra Pair of dry clothes
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Tip: Keep minimum weight
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.