Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium. | Endurance Level: Easy-Medium. | Duration: 1 Night - 1 Day
Prabalmachi is an unseen offbeat village en-route of Kalavantin & Prabalgad Trek, its name itself indicates its huge plateau & offering a magnificent view of Prabalgad Fort & Kalavantin Pinnacle. It is a huge Plateau provides one of the best locations for camping.
- Camping in monsoon
- Tent Stay
- Breathtaking View of Prabalgad and Kalavantin Durg
- Awesome view of Panvel
- View of Matheran & Chanderi Fort
- Walk Through Tribal Village
Meeting Point - Panvel Railway Station (LOCAL Ticket Counter)
Meeting Time - 6:00 PM (Sharp)
- 06:15 pm - Move Towards Base Village Thakurwadi Base By Private Vehicle.
- 07:00 pm - Reach Thakurwadi Base,
- 07:15 pm - Start our trek to Prabalmachi
- 09:00 pm - Reach Prabalmachi, take rest for some time.
- 09:30 pm - Dinner
- 10:00 pm - Campfire, Games
- 00:00 am - Sleep let Night
- 05:00 am - Wake up call. Get ready for Kalavantin Pinnacle Trek
- 05:15 am - Start trek towards Kalavantin Pinnacle
- 06:15 am - Reach Top and Enjoy Sunrise, Photography, Take rest for some time.
- 08:00 am - Start Descending,
- 09:00 am - Reach Campsite.
- 09:15 am - Refreshments, breakfast Starts to descend to the base village "Thakurwadi".
- 10:30 am - Start the journey to Panvel.
- 11:00 am - Move toward Panvel.
- 12:00 pm - Reach Panvel railway station.
Please Note - Kalavantin Durg Trek is complimentary and optional.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Panvel to Base village to Panvel by private vehicle.
- 1 Breakfast- Sunday
- 1 Dinner - Buffet (Veg/Non-Veg) (Saturday)
- Tent 2 People Sharing Basis. (Chadar, Mattress)
- Adventure Equipment
- Changing Rooms
- Basic First Aid
- Guide & expertise charges.
- Prabalmachi Area Entry Fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters) Must
- 1 Torch (Must) with spare batteries (Must)
- Bunch of Papers, Camera, Cap etc.
- Some Ready to eat food - Chikki, Dates, Plum Cake etc
- Extra Pair of dry clothes
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes, an extra pair of floaters.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.