Event Grade: Easy | Event Type: Camping | Location: Lonavala
About Pawna lake
Pavana Lake is essentially an artificial lake brought into existence due to the Pavana dam. A picturesque sight, the Pavana Lake, along with the Pavana Dam.
Offering much-needed solitude and some peace and quiet, the Pavana Lake is not a crowded place like Lonavala. Tucked away around 19 kilometers somewhere inside Kamshet, the Pavana Lake offers a soothing outing for the tired city soul. A tiny getaway in Kamshet, Pavana Lake is fast gaining popularity among the locals, most of who are looking for a quiet weekend getaway, with friends and family. A popular picnic spot, the areas around the Lake and the Dam can often be seen teeming with families out on a pleasantly sunny morning, enjoying the view and munching on the loot in the picnic basket.
- Beautiful Pawna Lake
- Camping beside the lake
- Barbeque and Music
- Playing sports activities on Campground
- The beauty of Lakeside places
- Breathtaking view of Tung Fort
Train timings are shared below for convenience:
For Mumbai Participants
- LTT Karaikal EXP | LTT to Lonavla | 12:05 pm to 02:23 pm
- Nagercoil Exp | CSMT to Lonavla | 12:10 pm to 02:38 pm
- Hyderabad Exp | CSMT to Lonavla | 12:45 pm to 03:07 pm
For Pune Participants
- Pune Lnl Local | Pune to Lonavla | 01:00 pm to 02.20 pm
Meeting Point: Lonavla Railway Station at 02:45 pm
Day 1 -
- 02:45 pm: Meet the Team at Lonavla Railway station
- 03:00 pm: Move towards Pavna Lake by Jeep transport
- 04:30 pm: Reach Campsite and explore the surrounding
- 05:00 pm: Tent Allocation Activity will be done followed by a small introduction Round.
- 05:30 pm: Evening Snacks and Tea will be provided.
- 07:30 pm: Bonfire BBQ and Music session
- 09:30 pm: Dinner time
- 10:30 pm: Stories, sharing experiences, fun-filled chit-chats and lots of more games.
Day 2 -
- 06:30 am: Wake up call and get fresh.
- 07:00 am: Breakfast time
- 07:30 am: Explore surroundings and Play outdoor games
- 09:30 am: Leave for the Lonavala railway station
- 10:45 pm: Reach Lonavala Railway Station
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Lonavala to Campsite and return
- Tent stay near the lake
- Evening Snacks (Tea and Pakoda)
- Morning breakfast (Tea and Poha, Biscuits)
- Bonfire and Barbecue, Music
- Saturday night Dinner (veg/ non-veg)
- Local guidance
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- Mumbai Trekizens administration charges if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.