Event Grade: Easy | Event Type: Camping | Location: Lonavala
About Pawna lake
Pavana Lake is essentially an artificial lake brought into existence due to the Pavana dam. A picturesque sight, the Pavana Lake, along with the Pavana Dam.
Offering much-needed solitude and some peace and quiet, the Pavana Lake is not a crowded place like Lonavala. Tucked away around 19 kilometers somewhere inside Kamshet, the Pavana Lake offers a soothing outing for the tired city soul. A tiny getaway in Kamshet, Pavana Lake is fast gaining popularity among the locals, most of who are looking for a quiet weekend getaway, with friends and family. A popular picnic spot, the areas around the Lake and the Dam can often be seen teeming with families out on a pleasantly sunny morning, enjoying the view and munching on the loot in the picnic basket.
- Beautiful Pawna Lake
- Camping beside the lake
- Barbeque and Music
- Playing sports activities on Campground
- The beauty of Lakeside places
- Breathtaking view of Tung Fort
Train timings are shared below for convenience:
For Mumbai Participants
- LTT Karaikal EXP | LTT to Lonavla | 12:05 pm to 02:23 pm
- Nagercoil Exp | CSMT to Lonavla | 12:10 pm to 02:38 pm
- Hyderabad Exp | CSMT to Lonavla | 12:45 pm to 03:07 pm
For Pune Participants
- Pune Lnl Local | Pune to Lonavla | 01:00 pm to 02.20 pm
Meeting Point: Campsite 04:00 pm. Transport from Lonavala station requires 8 people
Day 1 -
- 04:30 pm: Reach Campsite and explore the surrounding
- 05:00 pm: Tent Allocation Activity will be done followed by a small introduction Round.
- 05:30 pm: Evening Snacks and Tea will be provided.
- 07:30 pm: Bonfire BBQ and Music session
- 09:30 pm: Dinner time
- 10:30 pm: Stories, sharing experiences, fun-filled chit-chats and lots of more games.
Day 2 -
- 06:30 am: Wake up call and get fresh.
- 07:00 am: Breakfast time
- 07:30 am: Explore surroundings and Play outdoor games
- 09:30 am: Leave for the Lonavala railway station
- 10:45 pm: Reach Lonavala Railway Station
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks (Tea and Pakoda)
- Tent & Bedding
- Morning breakfast (Tea and Poha, Biscuits)
- Bonfire, Barbecue and Music
- Saturday Night Dinner (veg/ non-veg)
- Adventure activities (Cricket, Football, Badminton, Carom, volleyball & More.
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- Mumbai Trekizens administration charges if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity proof (Must)
- Bunch of Papers, Camera, Cap etc.
- Winter wear, Extra clothes
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Campsite Incharge decisions will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility available.
- Important: Participants with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.
- Only advance OR full paid bookings will be confirmed.