Height: 2,969 ft | Difficulty Level: Tough. | Endurance Level: High. | Duration: 2 Day 1 Night
Lingana is a massive pinnacle on the mainline of the Sahyadris between Raigad and Torna. It is in the Mahad Taluka of Raigad district. It is 35 km away from Mahad town. It takes its name from its shape which is like a linga. It is 2969 feet high with an ascent of four miles, the first half is easy to climb while the second is difficult.
- 2,969 Ft. Climbing
- Amazing view from the top of the fort
- Night Trek full of adventure
- Thrilling trek to feed your adventurous soul on each and every step.
Well, be boarding a non-A/C bus from our nearest pick-up point. Bus timings are shared below for convenience:
For Mumbai Participants
Meeting Points :
- 06:30 am Dadar
- 07:00 am Chembur
- 08:00 am McD Kalamboli
For Pune Participants
Meeting Point :
- 11:00 pm Wakad Flyover
- 12:00 pm Sinhgad bridge Warje
- 12:30 pm Katraj Highway
- 06:30 am : Pickup Mumbai team Dadar. Start Non Stop Journey towards Lingana.
- 02:30 pm : Reach Mohari. Relax at Village. Keep your Bags ready for Next Day
- 03:00 pm : Start Descending the Boratyachi Naal and Reach Base of Lingana.
- 05:00 pm : Reach Lingnan Base camp
- 07:00 pm : Have a packed Dinner
- 02:00 am : Equipment Introduction, Briefing. Keep your Harness & Tape Sling Ready.
- 02:30 am : Start Actual Climbing Lingana with the Team Explorers with 100% Safety.
- 04:00 am : Reach Cave we have completed around 450 feet Lingana Rock Climbing till cave.
- 04:30 am : Keep unnecessary things in a Cave. Now Get Ready for Next 550 Feet Lingana Climbing.
- 08:00 am : Lingana Summit. Take Raigad Darshan from the Top of Lingana. After some rest immediately start descending the Lingana one by one.
- 12:00 pm : Reach Cave. Have a packed lunch.
- 01:30 pm : Start Rappelling around 350 feet. Don’t forget to Fill up the water bottles. No water is available till Mohari Village.
- 03:30 pm : Reach the Base of Lingana. Climb Boratyachi Naal. Keep all the equipment in your bag or you can carry it on your shoulders.
- 06:30 pm : Reach Mohari Village. Start Return Journey towards Mumbai/Pune with Sweet Memories.
- 11.30 pm : Reach Dadar. No Special Pick up or Drop will be arranged by Trekizens for any reason.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai Transport by Private Non AC
- Toll, Parking, Permits, etc.
- Day 1 Evening Tea (Limited), Dinner (Pure Veg.- Limited)
- Day 2 Tea & Breakfast (Limited) Lunch (Pure Veg.- Limited)
- Certified & Experience Adventure Experts.
- Separate Set of Branded Adventure Equipment to each Participant.
- Lingana Climbing & Rappelling with 100% Safety.
- Safety & Tested Equipment.
- First Aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- Medical expenses are other than “First aid”.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Identity Proof (Adhar, Voter ID, Driving License)
N95 Mask (2-3), Tissue Paper, Napkin, Pocket Sanitizer.
Good Quality Sack also One Small Sack (10ltr)
Torch with One Pair of Extra Cells (Head Torch Preferred).
Shoes with Good Grip (Suggested brand – Action Trekking).
Drinking-Water (5 Ltr. Minimum)
Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Wet Tissue
Some ready-to-eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
Extra Dress (Track Pant – Cotton T-shirt).
Extra Pair of Cotton Socks
Bedding (Sleeping Bag OR Carry mat & Shawl)
Personal Medicines (if any).
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavyweight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.
Covid – 19 Guidelines
- While planning any adventure activity, remember that you have been idle at home during the lock-down period. Try and achieve minimum physical fitness.
- Convey your true medical conditions to organizers
- Carry hand sanitizer (alcohol>70%) in sufficient quantity with you. Also, wear masks while interacting with each other.
- Carry an extra mask and face shield. Use a face shield in traveling while you may interact with a co-participant.
- Hydrate yourself properly throughout the Activity.
- Always wash your hand with sanitizer before touching any food item or touching the face.
- Arogya Setu App compulsory in each participant mobile with Bluetooth enabled.
- Follow practices based on Leave No Trace (LNT)
1) What is Trekking?
- When you find yourself halfway around the world, this traditional way of travelling long distances on trails is called Trekking.
2) What do I need to carry?
- On a trek, you will only be required to carry those items needed for the day of walking. you can check "Things to Carry"
3) What do we eat and drink while on the trek?
- Eat a healthy wholesome breakfast. Keep some dry fruits handy.
4) Do I need any special clothing or gear?
- You need to have the proper clothing for Your Trek also you will need to have a comfortable pair of hiking boots.
5) What is the general food menu on the trek?
- We provide you with healthy, nutritious food on your trek. We serve Veg, Non-Veg also Jain food.
6) Is transportation from the meeting point included in the trek fee?
- The trek fee covers everything from the Inclusions list. the trek and back to the meeting point.
7) What kind of vehicles are available?
- There are various vehicles that our transport coordinator usually arranged. like BUS-Bolero-Tempo Traveller.
8) What documents to carry on the trek?
- Original and photocopy of government photo identity card. COVID Related certificates.
9) Is Network/Internet access available while trekking?
- Internet is available in most places. But in remote areas sometimes the network is not available.
10) Where can I get more information?
- Please do contact our office for further information or with any questions.