Bhandardara is famous for its natural scenic beauty and surrounded by beautiful mountains and people can enjoy with respective groups without any fear in mind. one can seat beside the lake and witness nature's beauty with breezy airflow.
We provide homemade food which local secret spice which will rejuvenate your taste bud. Our Band is quite famous in their field and have domain expertise with regards to the instruments they play.
Camping offers peace and a relaxing atmosphere. It helps to get close to nature and a much-needed break from hectic routines, excel ppts, and targets.
Sound of chirping birds in evening and calm water rippling is the beauty of lakeside camping. Trust me ambiance is breathtaking and relaxing to rejuvenate. Stargazing and watching star constellation is another attraction where if u are lucky then you can witness shooting stars too.
Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, families and pets.
- Camping at Lakesite
- Night Strolls, Mystery stories around Bhandardara will keep you hooked!
- Try your hand at night-time photography
Train - CSMT - KASARA (F-Mul-Diva)
- 11:46 am : CST
- 11:53 am : Byculla
- 11:59 am : Dadar
- 12:06 pm : Kurla
- 12:10 pm : Ghatkopar
- 12:26 pm : Thane
- 12:39 pm : Dombivli
- 12:48 pm : Kalyan
- 01:21 pm : Asangaon
- 01:58 pm : Kasara
Day 1: Saturday
- 02:00 pm : Meet the Mumbai Trekizens Team at Kasara Station
- 02:15 pm : eep Ride to Bhandardara (Camping Site).
- 06:00 pm : Reach Camping Site.
- 06:30 pm : Get Freshen Up & Have Evening Refreshment.
- 08:00 pm : BBQ will be served.
- 09:30 pm : Dinner & Games
- 10:30 pm : Rest for the day
Day 2: Sunday
- 06:00 am : Wake up call, get fresh
- 06:30 am : Have to breakfast at the campsite
- 07:00 am : Breakfast.
- 09:30 am : Start Return journey to Kasara Station.
- 12:30 pm : Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Kasara to Samrad to Kasara by private vehicle.
- Evening Snacks (Saturday)
- 1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) (Saturday)
- 1 Breakfast- (Sunday)
- Tent - 2/3 People Sharing Basis. or Homestay
- Adventure Equipment
- Basic First Aid
- Guide & expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Ticket
- Sunday Lunch
- Mineral water
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Proof (must)
- A good shoes, extra pair of socks.
- Torch with extra battery (Must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Mats, Sleeping Bags, etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavyweight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.
- Basic Washroom facility (Indian Toilets) available at the base Village, it's Camping, not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly.
- Please go through the complete itinerary, we won't entertain any request of leaving early from the event. Its a group event, not a customized one, so please adhere to the schedule and take back lovely memories.