Difficulty Grade: Easy. | Endurance Grade: Easy. | Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
Kolad is a village in Raigad district, Maharashtra State. White water river rafting is a popular adventure water sport for people from in Mumbai and Pune. The Kundalika River in Kolad is the best option for white water rafting in Maharashtra. The huge amount of water released from a local dam each morning creates good opportunities for rafting.
- White water rafting
- Hang out post lunch and have more fun along with other adventures activities
- Awesome countryside
- Raft amidst lush green forests
- Thrilling River Rafting adventure
- Rifle Shooting, Archery, Cycling & Burma Bridge
Meeting Point: Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E)
Meeting Time: 05:00 am Sharp
- 05:15 am Dadar
- 05:45 am Chembur (K Star Mall)
- 06:30 am McDonald's Kolamboli Highway,
- 05:15 am : Depart from Mumbai in a non-A/C Bus
- 08:30 am : Arrive at Kolad, freshen up, Have breakfast and gear up for rafting
- 09:00 am : Move towards the starting point
- 09:30 am : Briefing & Safety Instructions followed by the activity
- 01:00 pm : Lunch followed by fun, masti, games and time for leisure.
- 02:30 pm : Start return journey to Mumbai
- 05:00 pm : Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon.
- Minimum age is 14 years. Children below 14 will be accepted at the instructor’s discretion
- Minimum weight is 35 kgs and maximum weight is 120 kgs
What is included in the tour
- Local travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Unlimited breakfast and Lunch
- Tea in the morning/evening
- Washroom and Changing Facilities available at Site
- Technical guidance
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- Mumbai Trekizens administration charges if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 liters of water
- Shoes or floaters
- Extra pair of clothes, socks (Prefer Wearing proper fitting clothes of quick-dry material)
- Camera as Optional
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible