Height: 1,646 m. | Difficulty Lavel: hard and Medium. | Endurance Lavel : High. | Duration : 1 Night - 1 Day
Kalsubai with its towering height of 5400ft, recognized as the highest peak of Maharashtra. It is situated in Kalsubai mountain range which is an offshoot range from main Sahyadri range and rung from west to east. The name of this mountain range has been derived from the name of Kalsubai peak itself.
This entire range is amazing from the trekking point of view. Though small in length, this range has some of the tallest peaks and toughest forts. Starting from west to east this range contains Kulang, Madan, Alang forts. Top of Kalsubai peak gives an excellent view of all these forts. Kalsubai, though the highest peak, from trekking point of view it's easy. The peak has a temple and to visit this temple many people trek to the top. So for sake of such pilgrim trekkers government and local villagers has made the route easy and safe by putting ladders and staircase wherever necessary. So reaching the top is just a test of your stamina and not mountaineering skill. But once you reach the top then you get an absolutely uninterrupted view of the surrounding.
- Scaling the highest peak of Maharashtra.
- Bhandardara backwaters.
- Monsoon First Trek
- Kalsubai Temple.
- Rainy seasons first trek.
- Local food.
- Mesmerizing views.
- Breathtaking beauty.
Pick- up points: Chitra Cinema Dadar (E)
Day 1 - Saturday
- 10:00 PM - Meeting Chitra Cinema, Dadar.
- 11:00 PM - Journey Start by private vehicle.
Day 2 - Sunday
- 05:00 AM - Reach Bari Village.
- 05:00 AM - Refreshment, Breakfast & Tea.
- 05:30 AM - Introduction & Instructions.
- 06:00 hrs - Start Climb towards Peak.
- 10:00 hrs - Reach at Peak.
- 11:00 hrs - Explore the Peak, Photography
- 11:45 hrs - Start Descent to Village.
- 14:00 hrs - At base Have Lunch.
- 17:00 hrs - Start return Journey.
- 21:00 hrs - Reach Mumbai (Depending upon the Traffic)
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Dadar to Dadar by Non-A/C private vehicle.
- Morning Breakfast-tea
- First Aid kit
- Group expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.