Difficulty Level: Medium-Difficult | Endurance Level: Easy-Medium. | Duration: 1 Day
About Kalavantin Durg
Kalavantin has beautiful natural landscapes and jaw-dropping sights along the way. It is surrounded by lush green forest. The scenery is breathtaking and if you visit during Monsoon be ready to spot some waterfalls. Once you reach the peak you will see floating clouds and sight full of natural beauty.
- Thrilling Monsoon Trek
- Steep Rock-Cut Stairs
- Breathtaking View of Prabalgad and Prabalmachi
- Awesome view of Panvel
- View of Matheran & Chanderi Fort, Malanggad (Haji Malang), Peb Fort, Karnala Fort.
- Explore one of the steepest pinnacles
- Walk Through Tribal Village
We will be starting with the CST – Panvel Local (Time table given below)
People may board the same Panvel train from the station of their convenience and meet us on the train directly. (Get into second boggy from CST side)
CSMT to Panvel Slow Train
- 06:00 am: CST
- 06:18 am: Vadala Road
- 06:29 am: Kurla
- 06:48 am: Vashi
- 07:18 am: Panvel
Thane to Panvel Slow Train
- 06:19 am: Thane
- 06:48 am: Nerul
- 07:10 am: Panvel
- 07:20 am Meeting @Panvel Station Platform no. 1 near Ticket Counter.
- 07:30 am Move towards base village Thakurwadi Base by private vehicle.
- 08:30 am Reach Thakurwadi Base and start our trek to Kalavantin Durg.
- 10:30 am Reach Prabalmachi, Breakfast.
- 11:00 am start Trek to Kalavantin Durg.
- 12:30 pm Reach atop, Photography, take rest for some time.
- 02:00 pm Start descends to Prabalmachi.
- 03:00 pm Starts to descend to base village. And start the journey to Panvel.
- 05:00 pm Reach Mumbai approximately.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Panvel to base village to Panvel by private vehicle.
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch (Veg Only)
- Group Expertise Charges
- Entry Fee Charges
- Safety Equipment Charges
- Basic First Aid (If any)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Ticket
- Mineral Water
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses are other than First aid.
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusion list
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Energy powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Raincoat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care.
- The "Mumbai Trekizens" will not be responsible for injury/accident/death to the participants.
- Participants with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.