Difficulty Grade: Easy. | Endurance Grade: Easy. | Duration: 1 Day
Irshalgad is a fortress located between Matheran and Panvel in Maharashtra, India. It is a sister fort to Prabalgad. The area of the fort is not large but there are several water cisterns cut from the rock. The nearest village is Irshalwadi, Irshalgad pinnacle is accessible by an easy to moderate 3.4 kilometer/2-hour trek. (Wikipedia)
- One Day Trek full of adventure
- Monsoon Trek
- Beautiful View of Companion hills such as Prabalgad, Matheran, Manikgad, Karnala from the top.
- The sight of the Morbe dam and the cool breeze.
- Adventures and easy climbing.
Karjat Fast Local
- 06:10 am CST
- 06:18 am Byculla
- 06:24 am Dadar
- 06:31 am Kurla
- 06:35 am Ghatkopar
- 06:49 am Thane
- 07:02 am Dombivli
- 07:13 am Kalyan
- 08:05 am Karjat
Meeting Point: Karjat Railway Station
Meeting Time : 08:10 am (Sunday)
- 08:10 am Meet the Mumbai Trekizens Team at Karjat Station, freshen up and gear up for the event
- 08:20 am Breakfast on the way
- 09:00 am Reach base village and start introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 09:30 am Start the trek
- 12:00 pm Reach top settle down to enjoy the surrounding
- 12.30 pm Have lunch self carried on the trek
- 01:30 pm After clicking loads of pics, we will move to start our descent back to base
- 04:00 pm Reach base village/ taxi stand
- 05:00 pm Reach Karjat station and catch a local train
- 06:30 pm Reach Mumbai with a promise to meet soon
What is included in the tour
- Local travel from Karjat to Karjat.
- Unlimited breakfast at base village.
- Tea in the morning.
- Local guidance.
- Basic First aid and first responder assistance in case required.
- Mumbai Trekizens administration charges if any.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Sunday Lunch
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- Rain cheater, umbrella
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Very Important - Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.