Difficulty Grade: Easy. | Endurance Grade: Easy. | Duration: 1 Day
Irshalgad is a fortress located between Matheran and Panvel in Maharashtra, India. It is a sister fort to Prabalgad. The area of the fort is not large but there are several water cisterns cut from the rock. The nearest village is Irshalwadi, Irshalgad pinnacle is accessible by an easy to moderate 3.4 kilometer/2-hour trek. (Wikipedia)
- One night Trek full of adventure
- Beautiful View of Companion hills such as Prabalgad, Matheran, Manikgad, Karnala from the top.
- The sight of the Morbe dam and the cool breeze.
- Adventures and easy climbing.
Khopoli Semi Fast
- 09:58 pm CST
- 10:05 pm Byculla
- 10:11 pm Dadar
- 10:19 pm Kurla
- 10:23 pm Ghatkopar
- 10:31 pm Bhandup
- 10:39 pm Thane
- 10:51 pm Dombivli
- 11:02 pm Kalyan
- 11:12 pm Ambernath
- 11:28 pm Vangani
- 11:32 pm Shelu
- 11:36 pm Neral
- 11:43 pm Bhivpuri Road
- 11:53 pm Karjat Station
Meeting Point : Karjat Railway Station at 11:55 pm
00:00 am Meet-up, freshen up and gear up for the event
- 01:00 am Reach base village, Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 02:30 am Reach Machi and take some rest
- 03:30 am Start moving towards the top to get a panoramic view of the sun rise
- 05:00 am Reach top settle down wait for the sun rise, click pics with the sun rise
- 07:00 am Post sunrise and after clicking loads of pics, we will move start our descend back to base
- 08:00 am Reach Machi, continue return journey
- 10:00 am Reach base village/ taxi stand,Have breakfast and tea
- 11:00 am Take a return train to Mumbai
- 01:30 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Local travel from Karjat to Karjat.
- Unlimited breakfast at base village.
- Tea in the morning.
- Local guidance.
- Basic First aid and first responder assistance in case required.
- Mumbai Trekizens administration charges if any.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Sunday Lunch
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Very Important - Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.