Difficulty Level: Medium. | Endurance Level: High. | Duration : 1 Night - 1 Day
Harishchandragad Is A Hill Fort In The Ahmednagar District Of India. Its History Is Linked With That Of Malshej Ghat, Kothale Village And It Has Played A Major Role In Guarding And Controlling The Surrounding Region.
- breathtaking Kokankada
- beautiful Monsoon Clouds view from Kokankada
- Kedareshwar Cave
- Shiva Linga, which is completely surrounded by water
- Temple of Harishchandreshwar
- Saptatirtha Pushkarni
- Breathtaking view of Konkankada
- Mesmerizing views of Sahyadri Mountains
Kasara Slow Train (Saturday)
- 09:32 pm CST
- 09:40 pm Byculla
- 09:50 pm Dadar
- 10:00 pm Kurla
- 10:06 pm Ghatkopar
- 10:27 pm Thane
- 10:50 pm Dombivli
- 11:01 pm Kalyan
- 12:11 am Kasara
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway Station (Platform No. 4 near ticket counter)
Meeting Time : 12:15 am (Sunday)
- 12:15 am Meet-up, Move towards the base village in a Taxi
- 03:30 am Reach Base village, and take some rest
- 04:30 am Wake up call, freshen up, Gear up for the trek
- 05:30 am Breakfast and tea to start our Trek
- 06:00 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 08:30 am Reach Kedareshwar temple, have some rest with refreshments
- 09:00 am Reach konkankada, wait for the dawn and enjoy the glimpse of the surrounding and Clouds.
- 09:30 am Enjoy the second round of Breakfast and tea
- 10:30 am Start the descend from konkankada
- 11:00 am Reach Kedareshwar Temple and caves and explore the surroundings
- 11:15 am Leave from kedareshwar to reach the base village
- 01:00 pm Reach base village, have some rest followed by the Lunch
- 04:00 pm Reach Kasara railway station
- 07:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
What is included in the tour
- Local travel from Kasara to Kasara
- Unlimited breakfast at konkankada and Lunch at Base Village
- Tea in the morning
- Local guidance
- Basic First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- Trekizens administration charges if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters) Must
- 1 Torch (Must) with spare batteries (Must)
- Bunch of Papers, Camera, Cap, etc.
- Some Ready to eat food - Chikki, Dates, Plum Cake, etc
- Umbrella, Raincoat, rain poncho, or windcheater
- Extra Pair of dry clothes
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Tip: Keep minimum weight.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.