Harishchandragad Is A Hill Fort In The Ahmednagar District Of India. Its History Is Linked With That Of Malshej Ghat, Kothale Village And It Has Played A Major Role In Guarding And Controlling The Surrounding Region (The used banner photos are taking from the internet.)
- Pre Monsoon Clouds
- Kedareshwar Cave
- Shiva Linga, which is completely surrounded by water
- Temple of Harishchandreshwar
- Saptatirtha Pushkarni
- Breathtaking view of Konkankada
- Mesmerizing views of Sahyadri Mountains
- The breathtaking beauty of Nature
Well, Be Boarding The Below Train From Our Nearest Local Station. Train Timings Are Shared Below For Convenience.
- 07:18 pm CST
- 07:25 pm Byculla
- 07:31 pm Dadar
- 07:38 pm Kurla
- 07:42 pm Ghatkopar
- 07:54 pm Mulund
- 07:58 pm Thane
- 08:11 pm Dombivli
- 08:21 pm Kalyan
- 09:32 pm Kasara
Meeting Point: Kasara Railway Station at 09:40 pm
Day 1 Saturday
- 09:40 pm Meet-up, Move towards the base village in a Taxi
Day 2 Sunday
- 12:40 am Reach Base village, Gear up for the trek
- 01:00 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 03:30 am Reach Kedareshwar temple, have some rest.
- 04:30 am Reach konkankada, wait for the dawn and enjoy the glimpse of the surrounding and Clouds, try to click Indravajra Photos
- 06:00 am Enjoy unlimited breakfast and tea
- 07:30 am Start the descend from konkankada
- 08.30 am Reach kedareshwar temple and caves and explore the space
- 09:00 am Leave from kedareshwar to reach the base village
- 11:00 am Reach base village and take rest and have Lunch
- 02:30 pm Reach Kasara railway station
- 05:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Local travel from Kasara to Kasara
- Unlimited breakfast at konkankada and Lunch at Base Village
- Tea in the morning
- Local guidance
- Basic First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- Trekizens administration charges if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Saturday Dinner (Day One)
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Proof (must)
- Saturday Dinner. (must)
- A good trekking shoes, an extra pair of socks.
- Torch with an extra battery (Must)
- A bottle of water (at least 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavyweight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.