Height: 3,676 ft | Difficulty Level: hard and Medium. | Endurance Level: High. | Duration : 1 Night - 1 Day
Harihar fort / Harshagad is a fort located in, Nashik, Maharashtra. It is an important fort in Nashik district and was constructed to look upon the trade route through Gonda Ghat. It receives many visitors because of its peculiar rock-cut steps. Harihar fort was built during the Yadava period. It was surrendered by Shahaji Raje Bhosale to Khan Zamam in 1636 along with Trymbak and other Poona forts. The fort was captured by Captain. Briggs in 1818 along with other 17 forts.
- Steep steps which are safe and easy to climb
- Amazing view from the top of the fort
- Night Trek full of adventure
- Thrilling trek to feed your adventurous soul on each and every step.
We’ll be boarding the below train from the nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
Kasara Slow Local
- 09:32 pm CST
- 09:40 pm Byculla
- 09:50 pm Dadar
- 10:00 pm Kurla
- 10:06 pm Ghatkopar
- 10:27 pm Thane
- 10:50 pm Dombivli
- 11:01 pm Kalyan
- 12:11 am Kasara
Meeting Point: Kasara Railway Station at 12:15 am
- 12:15 am Meetup, freshen up, gear up for the trek have breakfast and tea
- 12:30 am Leave for a base village in a private taxi
- 02:30 am Reach base village
- 02:45 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 03:00 am Start the trek with a small warm-up walk.
- 04:30 am Reach Machi and take some rest
- 06:00 am Reach the top, Explore the fort, enjoy the view of the surrounding
- 07:00 am Start descend back to the base
- 09:30 am Reach Base Village and Have Breakfast
- 10:00 am Start the return Journey towards Kasara Railway Station
- 12:00 pm Reach Kasara station and take a return train to Mumbai
- 02:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by private vehicle.
- Morning breakfast & tea (Sunday)
- Basic First Aid
- Guide & expertise charges.
- Trekizens administration charges if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- N95 Mask (Must
- Identity Proof (Must)
- Saturday Dinner. (Must)
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Good trekking shoes, an extra pair of socks.
- Torch with an extra battery (Must)
- A bottle of water (at least 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- Mats, Sleeping Bags, etc. (Opts)
- Medicine those u require usually.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavyweight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.
1) What is Trekking?
- When you find yourself halfway around the world, this traditional way of travelling long distances on trails is called Trekking.
2) What do I need to carry?
- On a trek, you will only be required to carry those items needed for the day of walking. you can check "Things to Carry"
3) What do we eat and drink while on the trek?
- Eat a healthy wholesome breakfast. Keep some dry fruits handy.
4) Do I need any special clothing or gear?
- You need to have the proper clothing for Your Trek also you will need to have a comfortable pair of hiking boots.
5) What is the general food menu on the trek?
- We provide you with healthy, nutritious food on your trek. We serve Veg, Non-Veg also Jain food.
6) Is transportation from the meeting point included in the trek fee?
- The trek fee covers everything from the Inclusions list. the trek and back to the meeting point.
7) What kind of vehicles are available?
- There are various vehicles that our transport coordinator usually arranged. like BUS-Bolero-Tempo Traveller.
8) What documents to carry on the trek?
- Original and photocopy of government photo identity card. COVID Related certificates.
9) Is Network/Internet access available while trekking?
- Internet is available in most places. But in remote areas sometimes the network is not available.
10) Where can I get more information?
- Please do contact our office for further information or with any questions.