Hampi is a town with mesmerizing temples, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as the Group of Monuments at Hampi in northern Karnataka, India. It is located within the ruins of the city of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Unlike other cities of the Vijayanagara Empire, Hampi is a living Paradise when it comes to beautifully carved temples and monuments. The breathtaking architecture in Vijayanagara city has its importance in all three Religious, Civil & Military buildings. The Jain temples on Hemakuta hill, the two Devi shrines, and some other structures in the Virupaksha temple complex gives a glimpse of the Vijayanagara Empire. The earliest shrine or temple built back then is Shiva Temple, which can blow your excitement up! The Basket of the memorable trip does not end here, the rest is given below.
Coracle ride: We all are familiar with the Tungabhadra River though, a ride in a bowl-shaped boat on this river could surely add a cherry to the cake. The river is said to have crocodiles thus making your ride more thrilling!
Sloth bear Sanctuary- What can be more exciting than a visit to a wildlife sanctuary?
Hampi is home to sloth bears and other wild animals.
That's all about Hampi, but this would surely make you about your next trip to Hampi, again...I repeat 'Again'!
- Virupaksha Temple, Kadalekalu Ganesha
- Sasivekali Ganesha, Krishna Temple, and Pushkarani
- Narsimha Temple and Badavilinga Temple
- Coracle Ride, Cliff Jumping
- Sunrise at Matanga Hills, Huge bouldering stones
- Sunrise from Mantanga Hills
- Explore Ancient heritages
- Hampi Bazaar and Hampi Museum
- Vithhal Temple, Stone Chariot, Queens Bath
- Royal Enclosure, Hazara Rama Temple, Hemakutta Hill Temple
- Yantrodharaka Hanuman Temple
- Elephant Stable, Lotus Mahal
- Operator: VRL Travels
- Bus Type: I-Shift Multi-Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Departure: 5:00 PM - Borivali, Mumbai (Bus Booking By yourSelf) Different boarding points has different timings
- Arrival: 09:00 AM
- Duration: 16:00 hours
- Cost: Rates are dynamic and may change
- 09:00 am – Meat our Team at Hospet
- 09:30 am – Reach Hampi and Check-in to Accommodation
- 10:30 am – Breakfast and Get ready for the tour
- 11:00 am – Start Exploring temples – Virupaksha Temple, Kadalekalu Ganesha, Sasivekalu Ganesha
- 12:30 pm – Continue exploration – Krishna temple and Pushkarani, Narsimha Temple, and Badavilinga Temple
- 02:00 pm – Lunchtime
- 03:00 pm – Continue exploration – Queen’s Bath Stepped tank, Royal Enclosure, Hazara Rama Temple, Stepwell, Underground Temple – Prasanna Virupaksha Temple, Hemakuta Hill Temple
- 05:30 pm – Sit back and watch the setting sun at Hemakuta Hills
- 09:00 pm – Dinner
- 10:30 pm – Sleep Time
- 05:00 am – Wake up – get fresh n up and travel towards Hippie side by auto-rickshaws
- 06:00 am – Witness beautiful sunrise from Anjaneya mountain
- 08:30 am – Breakfast time
- 09:30 am – Start exploring the Hampi side – Visit Sanapur lake, Pampasarovar and Durga Temple, Vijaya Vittala Temple, Yantrodharaka Hanuman Temple
- 02:00 pm – Lunchtime
- 03:00 pm – Enjoy the coracle ride and cliff jumping
- 07:00 pm – Shopping time and exploring the Hampi market
- 09:00 pm – Dinner in the chill out cafe
- 10:30 pm – Sleep Time or play some games.
- 05:00 am – Wake up – get fresh n up and go for a small hike to Matanga hill for sunrise with a panoramic view of Vijaynagar Kingdom
- 06:00 am – Explore Achutaraya Temple complex, Riverside ruins, and Monolithic Bull
- 08:30 am – Breakfast – freshen up and checkout
- 10:00 am – Start Exploring Hampi Side – Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Water Tower, Hampi Museum, and Shopping at Hampi Market
- 01:30 pm – Lunchtime
- 03:00 pm – Reach Vitthala temple and enjoy the beautiful architecture with a guided tour of the same, Stone Chariot, Musical Pillar, King Balance, Purandaradasa Mandapa
- 05:00 pm – Go to the guest house, freshen up and leave for Hospet
- 06:00 pm – Board the bus and start the return journey
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- All Transports between Hospet and Hampi
- Accommodation in the best homestay on double sharing basis
- Food: Friday-Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Breakfast, Lunch
- Coracle ride at Sanapura Lake
- An experienced Local Hampi Guide.
- All Entry Fees
- Mumbai Trekizens Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Hospet Travelling & Return
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Rent for bike and bicycle.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Card
- Sanitizer, N95 Masks (MUST)
- A good Backpack (Do not Suitcases)
- Cap, Camera, glasses as Optional
- Carry enough cash to spend at Hampi market shopping
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments at an event, if possible
- Considering it is a Backpacking Trip, please prepare accordingly.
- We advise participants with any medical issues /history not to opt for this event.
- Do not carry heavy luggage
Covid – 19 Guidelines
- While planning any adventure activity, remember that you have been idle at home during the lock-down period. Try and achieve minimum physical fitness.
- Convey your true medical conditions to organizers
- Carry hand sanitizer (alcohol>70%) in sufficient quantity with you. Also, wear masks while interacting with each other.
- Carry an extra mask and face shield. Use a face shield in traveling while you may interact with a co-participant.
- Hydrate yourself properly throughout the Activity.
- Always wash your hand with sanitizer before touching any food item or touching the face.
- Arogya Setu App compulsory in each participant mobile with Bluetooth enabled.
- Follow practices based on Leave No Trace (LNT)