Hampi is a town with mesmerizing temples, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as the Group of Monuments at Hampi in northern Karnataka, India. It is located within the ruins of the city of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Unlike other cities of Vijayanagara Empire, Hampi is a living Paradise when it comes to beautifully carved temples and monuments. The breathtaking architecture in Vijayanagara city has its importance in all three Religious, Civil & Military buildings. The Jain temples on Hemakuta hill, the two Devi shrines and some other structures in the Virupaksha temple complex gives a glimpse of the Vijayanagara Empire. The earliest shrine or temple built back then is Shiva Temple, which can blow your excitement up! The Basket of the memorable trip does not end here, rest is given below.
Coracle ride: We all are familiar with Tungabhadra River though, a ride in a bowl-shaped boat on this river could surely add a cherry to the cake. The river is said to have crocodiles thus making your ride more thrilling!
Sloth bear Sanctuary- What can be more exciting than a visit to a wildlife sanctuary?
Hampi is home to sloth bear and other wild animals.
That's all about Hampi, but this would surely make you about next trip to Hampi, again..I repeat 'Again'!
- Explore numerous Ancient Heritages
- Hampi Bazaar
- Huge stone pillars on the hills
- Coracle ride
- Sunrise from Mantanga Hill
- Ruins & Temple hopping
- Vitthal Temple
- Virupaksha Temple
- Kadlekalu Ganesha
- Lotus Mahal
- Stepped Tank
- Elephant Stables
- Queen's Bath
- Matanga Hill
Day 1 Saturday
- Reach Hospet
- Check-in to Accommodation
- Breakfast & Get ready for the tour and Start the tour
- Explore the hereditary temples
- Sit back and watch the setting sun
- Return back to the hotel or Homestay and Rest
Day 2 Sunday
- Wake uptime
- Get fresh and have breakfast
- Reach Hampi and Enjoy the Sunrise at Matanga Hill/ Malyavanta Raghunath Temple
- Reach the banks of Tungabhadra for Coracle Ride
- Start exploring the remaining ruins and temples
- Continue exploration and complete the remaining temples
- Visit the Prominent Virupaksha Temple
- leave for Hospet
- Board the bus and start the return journey
- Reach your destination with lots of stories to share and sweet memories
- Bus Options
- Operator: VRL Travels
- Bus Type: I-Shift Multi-Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Departure: 5:00 PM (Different boarding points has different timings)
- Arrival: 09:00 AM
- Duration: 16:00 hours Cost: Rs. 1,300/- (Rates are dynamic and may change)
- 4:30 pm: Meet & Greet Mumbai Trekizens Team and leave for Hospet via Sleeper Bus
- On way, multiple pick up points from Dadar and Sion till Vashi
- 09:30 pm: Dinner halt
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport including Hospet to Hampi
- Food: Saturday Lunch, Dinner
- Sunday Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments
- Stay at Local hotels
- Entry fees.
- Coracle ride (Half-hour only) & Guide cost
- Mumbai Trekizens Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Hospet Travelling & Return
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Rent for bike and bicycle.
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Proof (Must) ( No Pan Card)
- A Small Backpack (Avoid Suitcases)
- A Day Bag to hold the camera and essential during sightseeing.
- Torch with an extra battery (Must)
- Medicine those u require usually
- Cap, Shades, Sun-Screen, etc.
- Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
- Camera (Optional)
- Sanitary Kit
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
MUMBAI TREKIZENS Rules
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.