Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium. | Endurance Level: Medium. | Duration: 1 Night - 2 Day
Gokarna is a small temple town on the western coast of India in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district of the state of Karnataka. The main temple and deity are Lord Shiva, who is also known as Mahabaleshwar. This temple houses what is believed to be the original image of Lord Shiva's linga (Atmalinga). There are many other temples all over this small town. Ankola and Kumta on NH66 are the main towns whereas Bhatkal and Karwar are the main small cities near Gokarna where almost all trains have halted and are connected to major cities like Bombay, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Madras, and Mangalore with private buses. (Wikipedia)
- Famous 5 beach Trek (Kudle Beach, Om Beach, Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Bellakkan Beach.)
- Gokarna Local Sightseeing Shopping & Street Hopping
- Enjoy Sunset from Gokarna beach.
- Mahabaleshwar Temple and Maha Ganapati Temple
- Visit Famous Murudeshwar temple (2nd Tallest Shiva Temple in the World) & beach.
- 03:00 pm – Overnight Journey toward Gokarna Road Station.
Day 1 – Saturday
- 03:00 am – Reach Gokarna Station
- 04:30 am – Reach to Home Stay, rooms will be allotted just for Freshen up & to relax.
- 06:00 am – Breakfast & Get ready for the Beach Trek
- 07:00 am – Start Beach Trek.
- Kudle Beach, Om Beach, Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Bellakkan Beach.
- 02:00 pm – Check In to hotel & Rest
- 03:30 pm – Gokarna Local Sightseeing – Explore Temples, Market, Shopping (Self-exploratory & Optional)
- 06:00 pm – Sit back and watch the setting sun at Gokarna Beach
- 09:00 pm – Dinner Time
- 10:00 pm – Stories, Games, and then sleep time
Day 2 – Sunday
- 07:00 am – Wake uptime
- 07:30 am – Get fresh and have breakfast
- 08:30 am – After breakfast depart to Murudeshwar
- 10:00 am – Visit Murudeshwar Temple
- 01:00 pm – Lunch & rest time to self explore ( Explore the beach, enjoy water activities )
- 04:00 pm – Leave for the Railway station.
- 05:00 pm – Catch MATSYAGANDA EXP (12620)
Day 3 – Monday
- 6:35 am – Reach your destination with lots of stories to share and sweet memories
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation
- Food: Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Sunday Breakfast, Lunch
- Stay at Local hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Transports between Gokarna and Murdeshwar
- Entry fees
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- Mumbai Trekizens administration charges if an
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during journey
- Camera Charges, Guide and & Entry fees
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Card
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- A good Backpack (Avoid Suitcases)
- Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
- Cap, Camera as Optional, Torch is must
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- Considering it is a Backpacking Trip, please prepare accordingly.
- We advise participants with any medical issues /history not to opt for this event.
- Do not carry heavy luggage
Covid – 19 Guidelines
- While planning any adventure activity, remember that you have been idle at home during the lock-down period. Try and achieve minimum physical fitness.
- Convey your true medical conditions to organizers
- Carry hand sanitizer (alcohol>70%) in sufficient quantity with you. Also, wear masks while interacting with each other.
- Carry an extra mask and face shield. Use a face shield in traveling while you may interact with a co-participant.
- Hydrate yourself properly throughout the Activity.
- Always wash your hand with sanitizer before touching any food item or touching the face.
- Arogya Setu App compulsory in each participant mobile with Bluetooth enabled.
- Follow practices based on Leave No Trace (LNT)