DifficultyGrade: Easy-Medium. | EnduranceGrade: Medium. | Duration: 1 Day
Matheran Is One Of The Most Beautiful Hill Stations In Maharashtra. The Location Of Matheran Is Cover With Forest And Amazing Bio-Diversity Area. Garbett Village And Garbett Plateau Are One Of The Less Known Destination Among Tourist Who Visit This Hill Station.
- Rainy seasons trek
- Adventures and easy climb
- Traversing the lake
- Awesome view of Nature
- Plateau and the cool breeze
- Mesmerizing views of Sahyadri Mountains
- Breathtaking beauty
- 06:10 am - CST
- 06:18 am - Byculla
- 06:24 am - Dadar
- 06:31 am - Kurla
- 06:50 am - Thane
- 07:10 am - Kalyan
- 07:51 am - Bhivpuri Road
MeetingPoint: Bhivpuri Road Railway Station
Meeting Time : 08:00 am.
- 08:00 am - Meet-up, freshen up
- 08:30 am - Start the trek
- 08:50 am - Reach Dhom Lake, Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 09:00 am - Continue with the traverse of the lake
- 10:30 am - Reach village, take some rest and continue
- 12:30 pm - Reach Garbett plateau, take some rest and then explore the surrounding,
- 12:45 pm - Have lunch self-carried on the trek
- 01:00 pm - Start moving towards the top to get a panoramic view of the plateau
- 01:30 pm - Reach top settle down to enjoy the surrounding, click pics and have fun
- 02:00 pm - Post all the masti and after clicking loads of pics, we will move towards our taxi stand
- 03:30 pm - Reach Neral station, freshen-up and have breakfast and tea
- 04:30 pm - Take a return train to Mumbai
- 06:00 pm - Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
What is included in the tour
- Unlimited Breakfast & Tea
- Tea after ending of the trek
- Local guidance
- Basic First Aid
- Group Expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- Rain cheater, umbrella
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.