DifficultyGrade: Easy-Medium. | EnduranceGrade: Medium. | Duration: 1 Night
Matheran Is One Of The Most Beautiful Hill Stations In Maharashtra. The Location Of Matheran Is Cover With Forest And Amazing Bio-Diversity Area. Garbett Village And Garbett Plateau Are One Of The Less Known Destination Among Tourist Who Visit This Hill Station.
- Adventures and easy climb
- Traversing the lake
- Night Trek full of adventure
- Plateau and the cool breeze
CSMT-KARJAT Fast Local
- 09:58 pm CST
- 10:05 pm Byculla
- 10:11 pm Dadar
- 10:19 pm Kurla
- 10:23 pm Ghatkopar
- 10:31 pm Bhandup
- 10:39 pm Thane
- 10:51 pm Dombivli
- 11:02 pm Kalyan
- 11:12 pm Ambernath
- 11:28 pm Vangani
- 11:32 pm Shelu
- 11:36 pm Neral
- 11:43 pm Bhivpuri Road
Meeting Point : Bhivpuri Road Railway Station
Meeting Time : 11:50 pm
- 11:50 pm Meet-up, freshen up, gear up for the trek
- 00:00 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 04:30 am Reach Garbett plateau, take some rest and then explore the surrounding
- 05:30 am Start moving towards the top to get a panoramic view of the sunrise
- 06:15 am Reach top settle down to wait for the sunrise, click pics with the sunrise
- 07:30 am Post sunrise and after clicking loads of pics, we will move towards our taxi stand
- 08:00 am Reach Neral station, freshen-up and have breakfast and tea
- 09:00 am Take a return train to Mumbai
- 11:00 am Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – mumbaitrekizens@upi
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9702332748
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name : Mumbai Trekizens
- Bank : The Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Branch : Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- Account Type : Current Account
- Account No : 038011200000186
- IFSC Code : MCBL0960038
What is included in the tour
- Unlimited Breakfast & Tea
- Tea after ending of the trek
- Local guidance
- Basic First Aid
- Group Expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- Head Torch with extra batterys
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- There is a freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There are 3 toilets in the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
- Important: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.