Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium. | Endurance Level : Easy-Medium. | Duration : 1 Night - 1 Day
About Devkund Waterfall
In the Jungle of Bhira gods one of the best creation waiting for Trekizens "Devkund". An easy hour-long hike from the village Bhira leads you to the rock, opening down to the waterfall which is beautiful, clear and pristine. The pool of water at the bottom of the fall is made of colours that are indescribable, and will probably make you slightly emotional. One of best weekend gateway near from Mumbai and Pune, a must visit place for nature lovers. Lets get connected to nature and have a refreshing weekend which will leave only footprints behind with lifetime memories with Mumbai Trekizens Team
- Easy trek through dense forest
- Beautiful trek in evergreen forest in Tamhini Ghat.
- Beautiful views of Bhira dam backwaters
- Breathtaking View of Kundalika valley
- Crossing the streams and enjoying a natural bath
Pick- up points: Chitra Cinema Dadar (E)
- 10:45 pm : Meet the Chitra Cinema Dadar (East) (First Pickup Point)
- 11:00 pm : Departure from Dadar
- 11:45 am : K Star Mall, Chembur (Second Pickup Point)
Day 2 -
- 04:30 am : Reach the base village.
- 06:30 am : Breakfast at Bhira.
- 07:00 am : Introduction.
- 10:00 am : Reach the waterfall and enjoy the waterfall and nature.
- 01:00 pm : Start trekking back to the base village.
- 02:30 pm : Have lunch at the base village.
- 04:00 pm : Start return journey.
- 08:30 pm : Reach Mumbai Tentatively.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai To Mumbai (Non AC Bus).
- Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Tea & breakfast.
- Lunch ( Veg Only)
- Basic First aid kit.
- Trekizens Team Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral Water
- Medical expenses are other than First aid.
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusion list