Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium. | Endurance Level : Easy-Medium. | Duration : 1 Night - 1 Day
About Devkund Waterfall
In the Jungle of Bhira gods one of the best creation waiting for Trekizens "Devkund". An easy hour-long hike from the village Bhira leads you to the rock, opening down to the waterfall which is beautiful, clear and pristine. The pool of water at the bottom of the fall is made of colours that are indescribable, and will probably make you slightly emotional. One of best weekend gateway near from Mumbai and Pune, a must visit place for nature lovers. Lets get connected to nature and have a refreshing weekend which will leave only footprints behind with lifetime memories with Mumbai Trekizens Team
- Easy trek through dense forest
- Beautiful trek in evergreen forest in Tamhini Ghat.
- Beautiful views of Bhira dam backwaters
- Breathtaking View of Kundalika valley
- Crossing the streams and enjoying a natural bath
Pick- up points: Chitra Cinema Dadar (E)
Meeting Time: 10: 30 pm
- 10:45 pm : Meet the Chitra Cinema Dadar (East) (First Pickup Point)
- 11:00 pm : Departure from Dadar
- 11:45 am : K Star Mall, Chembur (Second Pickup Point)
Day 2 -
- 04:30 am : Reach the base village.
- 06:30 am : Breakfast at Bhira.
- 07:00 am : Introduction.
- 10:00 am : Reach the waterfall and enjoy the waterfall and nature.
- 01:00 pm : Start trekking back to the base village.
- 02:30 pm : Have lunch at the base village.
- 04:00 pm : Start return journey.
- 08:30 pm : Reach Mumbai Tentatively.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai To Mumbai (Non AC Bus).
- Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Tea & breakfast.
- Lunch ( Veg Only)
- Basic First aid kit.
- Trekizens Team Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train tickets
- Any personal expense
- Any other charges not mentioned above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- Rain cheater, umbrella
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly Prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.