Difficulty Lavel: hard and Medium. | Endurance Lavel : High. | Duration : 1 Night - 1 Day
About Andharban Trek :
Imagine yourself in the middle of dark jungles, finding routes, viewing valleys and crossing ghats, sound adventurous?? Yeah!!!! Youll be doing all this at Andharban The Dark forest Trek. This trek is majorly based on descending from the peak. It is one of the most stunning treks and there are lots of things to explore. You will be walking on the ridge that gives a scintillating view of the Kundalika Valley and the various mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. While you're trekking, there will be coverage of evergreen forests which covers you with a relaxing shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 kms).
- A beautiful trek in Dark and evergreen forest in Tamhini Ghat.
- Walk through dense and dark jungles
- Beautiful views of Bhira dam backwaters
- Breathtaking View of Kundalika valley
- Waterfalls all the way
- Crossing the streams and enjoying a natural bath.
Pick- up points: Chitra Cinema Dadar (E)
- 11:00 pm : Meet the Chitra Cinema Dadar (East) (First Pickup Point)
- 11:15 pm : Departure from Dadar
- 11:45 pm : K Star Mall, Chembur (Second Pickup Point)
- 06:00 am : Fresh up & Breakfast at Pimpri village - 1 hour
- 07:00 am : Event briefing & introduction - 30 minutes
- 07:30 am : Start the hike from Pimpri dam to explore the wilderness of Andharban
- Lunch (Self Carried) break in route on the trek
- Resume the trail.
- Reach Bhira dam which is the end point of Andharban trail & relaxes for an hour.
- 04:00 pm - Return journey from Bhira Dam to Mumbai (4 hours approx with 2 short breaks)
- 08:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai (Non AC Bus).
- Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Food - Tea & breakfast and Evening Snacks
- First aid kit.
- Forest Charges
- Trekizens Team Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral Water
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses are other than First aid.
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusion list